- Awareness Outreaches: These are outreaches/awareness campaigns on rape and sexual abuse in schools, churches, and outdoor neighbourhoods. Via our outreaches, we donate clothes, books, school stationery, food items, and sanitary pads. ( Read More)
- Vulnerability Fest: is an informal hangout that creates a safe space where people can share and unburden deep traumatic events which oftentimes may have created some psychological, emotional damages. Vulnerability Fest gives participants opportunities to deal with pain, personal struggles and emotional hurt. (Read More)
- Project Revamp: Project Revamp offers to train, mentor and support survivors of rape and sexual abuse, furnishing them with skills and tools for positive and intentional reintegration into the society. Read More.
- Positive Parenting: is one of our avenues of service where we bring issues of rape and sexual abuse to the knowledge of parents while teaching them how to help their children through these experiences. (Read More)
- Survivor’s Tribe: We are looking to build a database and tribe of survivor’s who would be readily available to use their stories as a tool for encouragement and global impact. (Read More)
These are some photos from some of our outreaches, hangouts and projects.
So far, with the team of passionate volunteers, we have achieved the following:
- Visited 5 secondary schools across Nigeria. (Rivers State and Lagos)
- Organized 1 outdoor Neighbourhood Outreach.
- Visited 2 IDP camps.
- Organized 2 Vulnerability Fest Hangouts.
- Counselled over 25 survivors.
- Reached over 5000 persons through our various outreaches.
- Donated books, clothes, drugs, sanitary pads, food items and stationery.
We hope to do more. We believe a world without rape and sexual abuse is possible and we are contributing to making it a reality.