1. To “teach them a lesson”
2. For rejecting a guy’s sexual advances
3. For rejecting a guy’s advances and still “making guy” like the case of a guy called Emmanuel who said his friends “taught a girl a lesson” after refusing to date the boy yet she still dresses sexy
4. For wearing short/fitted dresses
5. For wearing long/loose dresses
6. By assailants sent by Mrs. Wife teach Ms. side chic a lesson
7. By their husbands and boyfriends who believe sex is their inalienable right and take-it-by-force they must
8. Randy school boys who want to show their “manliness”
9. To humiliate and publicly stigmatize them
10. To get at rival
11. For refusing a man’s gifts
12. To “humble” her
13. By Mr Randy husband to wife’s sister
14. Mr Randy husband or son to maid
15. By Mr Useless step-father to wife’s daughter (and many times, his own daughter)
In most of all these cases, these rapists are rarely blamed as much as the victim is.
In almost all cases, the rapist is shielded more than the victim is.
This girl 👇👇 is one of such unfortunate victims.
Then there’s the 11 year old at Balyesa.
Read about another 14 year old today who was brutally raped to death. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
Another one’s cousin raped his wife to a stupor. According to him he knew his cousin had an insatiable sexual appetite but he never thought he would do it to him. However I’m very sure that wasn’t the first woman his cousin was raping and the man knows about it. Sad.
We are raising animals and we are calling them our sons and brothers.
We are raising men who get offended and vindictive when a woman tells them “No”. The lyrics of our useless songs are not helping matters.
We are raising and enabling mad people to live amongst us by making excuses and covering up for their wickedness.
Rape is internal murder; a lovely young lady buzzed me inbox and shared how 17 years later she’s still haunted by her experience of being gang raped by 5 men.
I hate the powerlessness that comes comes with being a victim of sexual abuse, worse still I detest the powerlessness one feels against such injustice in a society like ours.
What can be done to curb the spate of rape in this Country? I’m thinking of organising free self defence classes in every state for women.
If you can gather women together at a venue in your area, please let me know. Eyi Astia Asseh is willing to help train ladies to defend themselves against attackers. Let’s start from there.
What else can be done? Don’t think anyone is completely cocooned from this menace, most of you are dating or are married to victims, have daughters who have fallen victims, have sons/brothers who are/have been rapists…..
In fact I’m tired.